CCAvenue is established in the year 2001. Their headquarter is in Mumbai, India and has offices in USA and Singapore. They have developed many innovative, cutting-edge solutions which are used by many merchants globally.
CCAvenue started with a single product that catered to the local market. They have evolved as a multi-product company that operates on a global scale with time. Their support and development center is based in Mumbai, India.
They have three Business Units namely – Commercial Services, Travel Industry Services, Community Related Services.
- Commercial Services – Commercial Services comprises of CCAvenue, the online payment gateway solution provider and TrustAvenue, an ASP hosted proprietary Credit Card fraud detection engine.
- Travel Industry Services – Travel Industry Services comprises of ResAvenue, the online reservation solution for hotels and HotelsAvenue, the world’s largest online travel affiliate program.
- Community Related Services – Community Related Services comprises of EventAvenue, the online event, donation and admission collection solution and MembersAvenue, the web based membership management solution
CCAvenue is associated with almost all major Banks in India. They support payment options like
- 6 Credit Cards
- 53+ Net Banking
- 98+ Debit Cards
- 6 ATM Cards
- 44 Bank's IMPS
- 11 Prepaid Instruments
- 9 Bank EMI
There are many eCommerce Website Builders like Zepo, Bigcommerce, Buildabazaar, Powerstores, Netmystore are using CCAvenue as their payment gateways service provider. CCAvenue payment gateway can be easily integrated with 3rd party shopping carts like Magento, WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop, OScommerce, Joomla, Zencart, Martjack, and Opencart.
There are two pricing plan available in CCAvenue
- Startup Pro
- Set up Cost – INR 0.00 /-
- AMC – INR 1,200.00 /-
- Transaction Fee – 1.99% + INR 3.00 /-
- Set up Cost – INR 30,000.00 /-
- AMC – INR 3,600.00 /-
- Transaction Fee – On Request
CCAvenue is one of the premium payment gateway in India who is serving for last 15 years. eCommerce giants like Jabong, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Myntra, Travel giant like Makemytrip, Yatra, GoAir, Education Institute like AICTE, Delhi Public School, SMU are using their payment gateway.