DirecPay is among the largest payment gateway solutions service providers in India. They are a revolutionary bank-neutral payment processor for online merchants in India. Their services offer merchants cost effective solutions, various payment acceptance modes and a secure, robust technology platform.
DirecPay acts as a one-stop payment gateway solution for merchants who conduct online transactions or e-commerce. They enable you to go beyond accepting payments through cash, cheques and demand drafts with ease. Users can accept online payments through various pay modes including Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and Mobile Payments.
DirecPay is very secure, merchant-centric payment gateway service. This means that they help you receive payments in a secure environment, from a bouquet of payment service offerings. So whether you sell products online, provide services with online payment collection or want to collect payments for utility bills, DirecPay empower you to receive payments from all your customers.
- One Gateway for Various Payments : DirecPay is a payment gateway solution that enables you to accept customer payments from credit cards, debit cards and net banking, all under one roof.
- Multiple Access Modes : DirecPay gives you the facility to integrate with its payment gateway securely over Internet and IVRS
- Savings on Infrastructure : Users do not have to invest in infrastructure, security and IT for a payment gateway of their own, to accept payments on their website.
- Payment Alerts : Customers receive alerts via email for every transaction conducted on their website.
- Merchant Account Not Mandatory : Customers need not open any additional bank account for being a DirecPay merchant.
- T+2 Fund Settlement : A T+2 settlement cycle gives user the assurance that transactions are processed and payments are made to their account within 2 working days.
- Overnight Integration : The integration of DirecPay is an uncomplicated process that can even be completed within one single day.
- Dropped Transaction Tracking : Recapturing all transactions which have been abandoned by customers either intentionally or due to technical errors.
- Pre Integrated Shopping Carts : Direcpay is pre-integrated with all major third party shopping carts, thereby enabling merchants to go live immediately.
- Automated Reconciliation : DirecPay has a real time reconciliation module with features like automated refund processing and transaction approval mechanism.
- Watertight Security : They make sure that transaction information being captured on your website or IVRS is not compromised. Sensitive customer data is not revealed or shared with any third party for any purpose. For IVRS transactions, they authorize the transaction by requesting for the OTP, as mandated by RBI. The PCI-DSS norms of the international payment card industry are strictly adhered to. DirecPay also holds Verified by Visa and Mastercard Securecode certificates, the two biggest names in the credit card industry. Their website is VeriSign secure, making it robust and free from Internet dangers like phishing.
- Robust Risk & Fraud Management : Their internal processes are in keeping with KYC norms of the RBI. Transactions coming from any high-risk countries are flagged. Also, every successful transaction taking place on your platform is mapped against a constantly updated database. DirecPay has a robust risk management and fraud detection module to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- In-depth Analytics : They help you increase your business by tracking transactions made by their customers. They provides users with extensive research and analyses on transactions made on their website. Customers get a drill-down on each transaction, including getting to know where a customer dropped out, if he does so.
- Real Time MIS : Their robust Merchant Information System (MIS) enables merchants to access detailed records for all transactions made through DirecPay. They also provide the merchant with on-demand reporting tools
Website Integration –
DirecPay Plug-in is available for almost all major Shopping Cart like Magento, WordPress, Prestashop, Opencart, Zencart, Joomla, Cs.cart, Cubecart, Xcart, osCommerce, nopCommerce and so on.
Association with Banks –
DirecPay is associated with almost all major Banks in India like SBI, BOI, ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, CITY, PNB, YES Bank, CORPORATION Bank, IDBI, UBI, BOB, Allahabad Bank, Barclays Bank, HSBC and many more.
Set up Cost – INR 10,000.00 /-
Debit Card TDR – 1.25 %
Credit Card TDR – 3.00 %
NET Banking TDR – 3.00 %
AMC – INR 0.00 /-
Major Clients –