E-Billing Solution (EBS) is one of the best payment system aggregate in India. Incorporated in 2005, EBS has always focused in safeguarding the interest of both the merchant as well as its customers. This makes EBS the partner of choice for retailers, banks and service providers to optimize and secure their electronic payments solutions. With their acquisition by Ingenico, a global leader in seamless payments, EBS has access to world-class products and solutions to augment its existing services.
- Smart Router
- Retry Option
- Email Invoicing
- Mobile optimized page
- Tokenisation / Express Checkout / Stored Card
- Surcharge to end user
- Payment Page Customization
- Corporate Banking Solution
- Multi Currency Gateway
- SI on Card
- Debit + Pin
- Multi Bank EMI
- White Labelling
- Native Apps
- Risk Management Services
Better Success Rate –
- Auto Retry Option
A transaction can fail due to reasons such as expired cards, insufficient balance, wrong password etc. Auto Retry enables customers to retry the transaction again using the same payment option or use a different payment option. This helps in arresting abandoned transactions and boosting success rates.
- Smart Routing
EBS is integrated with multiple payment gateways to provide Visa/ MasterCard Credit and Debit Card transaction. Whenever a transaction is initiated by the merchant, EBS dynamically routes the transaction to the best performing payment gateway based on EBS’s proprietary algorithm. This ensures higher success rates.
Customer Benefit –
- Instant EMI conversion for credit cards issued by 10 banks
- Payment authentication using Debit Card and ATM PIN – no need for OTP
- Payment through phone call (IVRS)
- Payment through Mobile App
- Express checkout allows your customers to save their cards in EBS secure vault and provide just the CVV and 3-D secure password for making a payment
- Email Invoicing allows your customers to pay by clicking a link sent to their email ID
Website Integration –
EBS Plug-in is available for almost all major Shopping Cart like Magento, WordPress, Prestashop, Opencart, Zencart, Tomatocart, Joomla and so on.
Association with Banks –
EBS is associated with almost all major Banks in India like SBI, BOI, ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, CITY, PNB, YES Bank, CORPORATION Bank, IDBI, UBI and many more.
• Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and RuPay)
• Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & JCB)
• International Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
• Net Banking (45+ banks in India)
• Multiple currency acceptance and settlement
• Cash Cards
Set up Cost – INR 4799.00 /-
Debit Card TDR – 1.50 %
Credit Card TDR – 3.75 %
NET Banking TDR – 3.75 %
Cash Cards / Wallets – 3.75 %
AMC – INR 2400.00 /-
Major Clients –
Many major players in Indian eCommerce market are using EBS like Snapdeal, Infibeam, Firstcry, Babyoye, Ezone online, OLA, Healthcart, Fashionara, Travelyaari, Easymytrip, Naaptol and more.