MobileRoadie is one of the bigger players in Mobile App Builder market proudly showcase their clients such as Disney, TED.org and Universal have apps made on their platform. They are one of the best because it lets businesses create robust apps with advanced features.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Todays Hot Deals & Coupons
MobileRoadie is an app maker that allows any user to create and manage their own iOS or Android app. The platform supports all media types, with auto importing of RSS, Twitter or Google News keywords, and an auto-refreshing fan wall through which users can chat with each other in real time.
User can use the free MobileRoadie Connect app to preview their app accurately. Just as they would view on their mobile devices. The app also guides the user through the submission process. MobileRoadie checks the quality and appropriateness of user content.
User can push content straight to their app and pull content from it to their own website or blog. The API is language agnostic, so user can pull data in a variety of formats. For example XML, JSON, PHP, CSV and HTML. You can easily craft a custom look and feel for your app. And you can apply that to all platforms, and use the suite of marketing tools once your app is launched.
MobileRoadie is a feature rich App Creator having various functionalities such as geo targeted push notifications for relevant and individualized messages, location maps to see where users are and to filter engagement, in-app activity points and rewards, mobile marketing tools, news updates, and a fan wall with threaded posts and chat capabilities. MobileRoadie also comes with advanced analytics tools that reveal important customer data, such as what users are viewing, sharing and buying on the app, as well as their app sessions and demographics.
- Photo – You can upload your photos manually. Or you can automatically pull in your photos from an RSS feed, Flickr account, Instagram account or hashtag. You can also pull photos from Mobypicture, Picasa, Twitpic, or Facebook Fan Page profile photos. Users will see your photos in a grid layout of your choosing, and can even play a slideshow of your photos.
- Video – You can add videos via URL, YouTube, Vimeo, YouKu, Dailymotion, Brightcove, and Ooyala. Users can view video along with details and comments, or play full-screen.
- Audio – You can import your audio tracks from various platforms. Like iTunes, a podcast feed, or your SoundCloud account or link to a file on the web or upload your own. Users can listen to and buy tracks in your apps, view lyrics and artwork, and interact.
- News – You can add news posts manually. Or you can import automatically via RSS feed, Twitter account, or Google News keywords. Each item has artwork, title, date & time, and HTML story content.
- Fan Wall – Your users can chat with each other in real time in an auto-refreshing fan wall. Users can make threaded replies, post photos, and see each other on a map. You can post to your Fan Wall from the CMS to make official announcements or hold discussions.
- Events – You can import your past and upcoming events from different platforms. Like Artistdata, Bandsintown, Songkick, Plancast, Ticketmob, SonicLiving, Eventbrite, or add them manually. Your users can RSVP to events, add to their calendar, see that who else is going, and post photos of the event. You can choose to display your events as Live Shows layout or Sessions/Workshops layout to best suit your content.
Additional Features –
- Locations – You can add locations along with addresses, contact info, and images. Your users can view your locations as pins on a map, as well as in a simple list.
- Other Sections – MobileRoadie has wide variety of sections to suit your content, and are constantly adding more. Some of the other sections you can add to your app are: Accounts, Attendees, Biography, Books, Category Shortcut, Copyright, Directory, Discography, Favorites, Links, Mailing List, Menus, QR Scanner, Speakers, Store, and Top Users.
- Photo Cards – You can upload your own graphical frames with transparent areas that help to represent your brand. Your users can take photos inside of these frames using their phone camera. Users can post to a shared gallery, as well share out their Photo Cards to social networks, helping to promote your app and brand.
- Polls – You can create polls in your app by asking for multiple choices from up to 5 responses, or ask for a free response text answer. If you're running an event, you can put up live updating poll results on the big screen with a private web link. Your users can participate in polls, see percentage results of multiple choices, and share the poll with their friends.
- Special Features – You can set up a section with image banners that link to content in your app or out to links on the web. It is great for linking directly to the in-app content you want to promote the most.
$ 149.00 / Month
$ 799.00 / Month