TechProcess Payment Services, India’s leading payment Solutions Company has launched Paynimo – the next generation mobile-first payment platform in the year 2015. Paynimo is a service that facilitates a person, merchant or bank to collect / transfer funds through various payment modes. The unique feature of Paynimo is that neither the merchant nor the consumer needs to share any of their account details between them. They can make transaction with mobile number and/or their email ID.
- Reviews (1)
- Video Review
- Todays Hot Deals & Coupons
Paynimo has a consistent user experience throughout different platforms, channels and mobile devices. Their payment checkout process enables end user to complete transactions securely, and with minimal taps. They are India's first revolutionary payment gateway that allows offline businesses to collect e-payments. They convert scheduled SMS and email reminders into actionable payment links, allowing any merchants to collect payments from consumers.
Key Features of Paynimo:
- Most effective and secure alternative to cash-on-delivery with irrespective to any time, place and device.
- No need to convert your Website or Smart phones into virtual POS.
- With an interactive and easy to understand dashboard, users do not need to go through the pain of creating a separate prepaid wallet and load cash each time.
- It can be easily integrated with social networks.
- Instant Integration for quick go-to-market.
Paynimo is associated with all major Banks in India. The support payment options like
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Website Integration :
The integration of Paynimo is hassle free. It can be integrated with different platforms like .NET, PHP, Magento, Joomla, Ruby on Rails, Java, JSON.
Set up Cost – Between INR 9999.00 /- to INR 19999.00 /-
AMC – Between INR 2499.00 /- to INR 999.00 /-
Transaction Fee – 1.25% to 3.50%
Major Clients :