PayUIndia is an online payment gateway provider serving the Indian market launched in 2011.The company is head office located in Gurgaon, India. PayUIndia divided their Online transaction in two way. PayUMoney serves for SME and Startups and PayUBiz serves for enterprise scale organization.The most benefit of using PayUMoney is User and Merchant can transact in INR whereas many famous Payment Gateway do not provide this facility.
- Merchant can Go live and start collecting payment Instantly
- Its easy to Use and easy to sign up
- No technical knowledge required
- They have very strong dispute resolution team to tackle any type of claim or dispute raised by a buyer
- After every purchase the amount an user pay for any product, is kept with PayUMoney and after the confirmation of the delivery they release the payment to the seller.
- Upon any Dispute like delivery issue or quality issue a buyer will get 100% refund
The custom integration process of PayUMoney is very easy. They have different types of API available for different platforms like Magento, Woocommerce, Prestashop, Opencart, OScommerce, Zencart, Joomla and more. It can be integrated with ecommerce website builders like Shopify, Zepo, Kartmagic, Shopio. Sample Code and API help is also available.
Association with Banks
They are associated with almost all major Banks in India like SBI, ICICI, HDFC, CITY Bank, BOI, UBI, Axis Bank, YES Bank, UNION Bank and more.
- Set up Cost – INR 0.00
- AMC – INR 0.00
- TDR (Transaction Discount Rate. It is a flat fee that PayUmoney charges its merchants on every transaction – 2% + (14.5% service tax on TDR) on every transaction.