Pixpa enables creative pros to easily and quickly build a professional website without the need of any coding knowledge. Initially focused towards artists and photographers, the product launched in 2013. The objective of Pixpa.com is to help his agency's clientele of creatives, showcase their work online. Within three years they now boasts thousands of users around the world. Not only photographers are using Pixpa, other business owners are also using it for their wedding sites and blogs.
- Secure and Fast Hosting – Pixpa websites are hosted on secure and scalable cloud infrastructure ensuring uptime and fast delivery.
- Client Access – You can create private galleries for clients. Let them select images and give feedback easily. Take your business forward with easy workflows.
- PageBuilder – With the PageBuilder cum Editor, you can build any kind of custom page or template according to your needs. PageBuilder comes with a numerous pre-built content blocks which can incorporate with custom page using their intuitive Drag-n-Drop tools.
- Template Switching – All users have access to all the themes and templates crafted beautifully.
- Private Galleries – Create Password enabled private galleries so only authenticated and permitted users of your choice can be view them.
- E-commerce – You can sell your images as prints or downloads with their seamless integration with Fotomoto.