Most WordPress features work pretty well out of the box, and that is probably why it is the most popular content management system on the planet. However, site owners usually need to work with WordPress to optimize their site for speed and search engine optimization. The Premium SEO Pack for WordPress is the ultimate tool for optimizing your website for today’s search engines. Premium SEO Pack contains all the features that you would expect to find in dozens of different WordPress plugins, plus it includes unique features that you just cannot find anywhere else.
I am using Premium SEO Pack plugin in our website here at anblik.com after testing few more similar premium plugins like Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack and few others; where all fails based on my testing; Premium SEO Pack wins in ‘few' respect. Premium SEO Pack is my favorite premium WordPress SEO plugin. Premium SEO Pack contains all the SEO features in one place that you would expect to find in 20 other different WordPress plugins. You saved time installing and maintaining 20 other different plugins in one SEO complete package installation! wow! That's win.
Now saying this I found three major drawback in this plugin. First and most important is their customer support system they have. Though they have declared 10 days response time but they sometime don't even bother to reply at all. You have to wait for a Month to get help. Secondly, technically the other disadvantage is that they lack support for ARCHIVE type page. I have to say, Premium SEO Pack doesn't work in “Archive” type page at all. META details, title and Opengraph are not visible for this type of pages. Its a known bug for them. Finally they don't have option to remove /catgeory/ slug from Category pages which is available in other plugins.
These are few of the features available in this plugin.
- On page optimization – optimize your pages / post types, also on categories and custom taxonomies.
- Title & Meta Format – set custom page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, meta robots and social meta using defined format tags for Homepage, Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Archives, Authors, Search, 404 Pages and Pagination.
- Sitemap – the sitemap is generated automatically trough our module.
- Video Sitemap – the sitemap is generated automatically trough the video sitemap.
- SEO Slug Optimizer- Slug Optimizer removes common words from the slug of a post or page.
- SEO Friendly Images – automatically update all images with proper ALT and Title Attributes.
- Google Authorship – Make your content feel personal! Link your content to your Google+ profile!
Off Page Optimization
- Backlink Builder – automatically add your link to thousands of different website directories that will automatically provide free backlinks.
- Link Builder – improve your site internal link building.
- SERP Keyword Rank Tracking
- 404 Monitor
- 301 Link Redirect – useful for any permalink changes.
- Social Stats – keep track of your social network size
- Directory submitter (mass)
- Page speed testing/reporting
- Files Edit – allows you to edit the robots.txt and .htaccess files.
- W3C Validator – Mass Check the markup (HTML, XHTML, …) of your pages/posts/custom taxonomies.
- SEO Insert Code – Add custom code into < head > and wp_footer.
- Media Smushit -For this module we use the Smush.it API, that allows you to optimize the website images without changing their look or visual quality.
- Google Analytics setup and monitoring with custom dashboard
- Smush.it image compressor
- Rich snippet formatting
- Facebook Planner – The Facebook Planner module allows you to publish your website data directly to Facebook profiles / pages / groups.
- Twitter Cards.